Community & Mentoring for the Creative Entrepreneur
with Marian Parsons & Shaunna West
Our Clients Say
Mustard Seed Mentoring gave me the encouragement and is committed to helping me develop the necessary skill set to design, launch and grow a creative business. Marian strategically designs the one-on-one sessions to help you grow while providing manageable solutions and suggestions. The mentoring group is the best community of women I have ever been a part of. I love the Tuesday sessions and conversations on the “forum”.
Mustard Seed Mentoring group is really a community of compassionate people of all levels of entrepreneurship. Everyone here, no matter how big/small/new/been-there-done-that you are, contributes and learns. These people speak my love language. I am so grateful to experience it!
The Mustard Seed Mentoring group exposed me to like-minded souls who were willing to share challenges, advice, and celebrations. The one-on-one with Marian led me to assume less, ask more, and believe in myself. The group started a ripple effect that continues today. I have broadened my entrepreneur tribe, grown as a person, visited Italy with a few from the group, and found a purpose. The group breathed life into a gal that was struggling to find her new identity. Thanks for the gentle nudges!!
MMS mentoring gave me the encouragement and tools I needed to create a website, tackle photography, and start blogging. I also created an Instagram account, learned how to post on there and I now have over 100 followers. I love interacting with the creative members. The support and information are proving to be invaluable!!
Grow into a more confident, inspired, productive creative entrepreneur
what type of experience is right for you?
- Community-Be a Part of a thriving creative community with a gentle, supportive approach updated weekly!
- Content-Full access to library of tips, worksheets, and videos
- Collaboration-Promote Your Business, Products or Services once a week to fellow artists and creatives
- Community – Be a Part of a thriving creative community with weekly LIVE sessions and an active forum to ask questions and connect.
- Content – Full access to the library of live mentoring videos, printables, and resources on top of the entire TCe Community course library.
- Collaboration – Participate in our coordinated events to grow your business and online following. We host #followfriday on Instagram and are currently promoting each other through the #happymailmovement .
creative business topics
Online | Brick & Mortar Retail
Branding & Marketing
Storytelling in Web Experience & Social Media
Freelance Writing & Photography
Starting & Running a Creative Business